Booking me for a speaking engagement is easy, and usually simply a question of matching dates with existing client commitments.
- I reserve the right to refuse any speaking engagement without reason.
- You pay for all travel costs directly – please book business class tickets for air travel beyond 3 hours, to mitigate the effects of long, cramped air travel on me. I have no dietary or other requirements. My departure airports (in order of preference) are:
- Milan Linate (LIN)
- Milan Malpensa (MXP)
- Bergamo (BGY)
- The duration of the proposed speaking slot can range between 20′ and 90′.
- I only use my own presentation gear (Macbook Air, RF remote, Apple Keynote software); of course, as I need to connect to your projection and sound system through a standard VGA video port and 3.5″ audio jack, I am happy to test connections and do rehearsals as you may require.
- I usually upload my slides on Slideshare. However, I am also happy to make them available to you for sharing in .PDF format if you supply me with a USB stick with at least 500 MB of free space. Any sharing you make of my materials should bear full credits and a link back to this site (keynotespeaker.catalfamo.com)
If you find these simple General Terms & Conditions acceptable, please email or call me for a quote.